I can't reset 'lost' iPhone
I set my iPhone to lost mode, then found it in my car.
Now I can't reset it. All that appears on the screen when I turn on the phone is my lost phone message.
I have the Lost Mode APP on my iPad, and tried to turn off lost mode there. But the message says it won't unlock the phone.
How do I rest my phone? I have my original user & password info, but don't know what to do with them.
Any help would be appreciated!!!!
- 01-08-2015, 12:12 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,845 Posts
Re: I can't reset 'lost' iPhone
iCloud: Use Lost Mode
Turn off Lost Mode or change your contact info
You can turn off Lost Mode by entering the passcode on the device, or by following the steps below. You can also follow the steps below to change the contact information displayed on your lost device.
Sign in to icloud.com/#find with your Apple ID (the one you use with iCloud).
If you’re using another iCloud app, click the app’s name at the top of the iCloud.com window, then click Find My iPhone.
Click All Devices, then select the device that’s in Lost Mode.
Click Lost Mode, then change the information or click Stop Lost Mode.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2015, 12:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2015, 11:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2015, 11:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2015, 10:23 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2015, 10:22 AM