Can I get a new battery, replace it with the old, and charge it so it works until it dies again?

I

iMore Question

can i get a new battery, replace it with the old, and charge it so it works until it dies again?

my girlfriend bought a cheap chargerfor her iphone 5c from walmart and one night after her phone died she plugged it into the charger, a short time later she tried to turn on her phone and it only showed the iphone needs to be charged sign, no matter how long she tried charging the phone on any other device or cord, it only gave her the same picture of a drained battery. she ordered a new phone but the problem is she needs all of her pictures on this previous phone and she did not get icloud set up. in reading this article i wanted to confirm that she can buy a new battery for the iphone 5c, replace it, and be able to have enough time to go on there, turn on icloud, and transfer all of her pictures?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: can i get a new battery, replace it with the old, and charge it so it works until it dies again?

Wouldn't it be easier to simply buy an Apple approved cable and USB charging block? You may discover that her phone will actually hold a charge.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW