can you switch a new iPhone 6 from tmobile to at&t?
Our company paid full price for iPhone 6's to use on tmobile.
We decided we wanted to switch back to AT&T (our old carrier) because of coverage issues in our area but when tried to activate them on AT&T, it didn't work.
We were told that they were unlocked and could be used on AT&T as well but have no idea why it didn't work.
We ended up having to use old iphone 4's and 5's instead.
- 01-07-2015, 09:51 AM #2iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: Can you switch a new iPhone 6 from T-Mobile to AT&T?
In most cases, the carrier (AT&T) offers to unlock the phone for you. I did the same with my 5S. Under the impression that it was unlocked when it was only restored to the factory settings. When I switched over to AT&T they unlocked it from the previous carrier in-store.
- 01-07-2015, 12:17 PM #3
- By kilofoxtrot in forum iPhone 6Replies: 18Last Post: 01-14-2015, 03:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2015, 09:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2015, 09:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2015, 09:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2015, 07:07 AM