Why does my iPhone randomly lose data connection?

I

iMore Question

why does my iphone randomly lose data connection

Recently upgraded to iphone6 from the 4. My first problem was iphone when on wifi would randomly toggle on and off and never keep connection. Got a replacement iphone6 and now every 3-7 days usually my data connection will randomly stop. Meaning cant connect to any apps, use safari , send texts open mail, anything that requires data or internet, despite showing full service. Tried reset network settings, reset and erase i phone both manually and through itunes, hard reset , new sim etc etc, Finally went to genius and he gave me another iphone6 and I went home and restored from backup. same issue came about. then restored iphone back to factory settings through itunes and set up as new iphone and manually redadded all apps. The only thing i kept was apple id and icloud beta for my contacts and photos. thus my suspicion is it has to be my apple id or icloud, however that doesnt add up. Has anyone experienced the severity of this issue and if so any solutions that have not been previously mentioned above. Any help or insight would be greatly greatly greatly appreciated. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only thing that fixes it is turning the phone on and off. 3-7 days later the problem then again arises mostly when on wifi.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2

Reparkable

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: why does my iphone randomly lose data connection

Maybe it's your router. Have you tried testing other devices that use wifi?

Have you tried testing your iPhones wifi else where? Work? School? Starbucks?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner