Why doesn't my iPhone 5S have a forward arrow?
I just downloaded the 8.0.1 or something like that and I've looked at all the tips online but everyone says there's an arrow down at bottom right.....NO! thanks if you can help. oh one more problem I have a macbook pro 10.6.8 and I had a line below the address bar that has rss feed plus a pinch it button and a pin it button also another recipe button, but this line disappeared. how can I get this line back???
thanks for your help
- 01-03-2015, 01:40 PM #2
- 24,972 Posts
my iphone 5s doesn't have a forward arrow
On the trash can and forward arrow, it should be there. It can be tricky at times though. When you long press on a speech bubble or photo, tap "More".
This marks that one and the options should show at the bottom right and left.
If those options don't show, and you see the text bar instead, do this:
Tap the bar to bring it up. Then put your finger at the top of the keyboard and bar and pull down in a quick jerk down sort if way. That should clear the bottom where you see the options. It has worked for me. I don't have a clue about your other issue.
Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
- By joemd60 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 01-03-2015, 02:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2015, 02:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2015, 12:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2015, 12:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2015, 11:32 AM