£ or $'s key
£ or $'s key?!
Just bought one in the UK.
Great case but needs a pound "£" key cap on and an € for Europe. To be totally happy.
- 12-30-2014, 08:32 PM #2
- 12-30-2014, 08:45 PM #3
- 12-30-2014, 09:00 PM #4
- 12-31-2014, 07:41 AM #5Banned
- 8,230 Posts
Re: £ or $'s key
1) as shown in the pic above, tap the '123' button and then the symbol '#+=' button
2) tap the '123' button and then press and hold the '$' button and other currency symbols will appear. Slide your finger to the one you want.
Note: above instructions for U.S. keyboard but should be similar for others.
- By Garrett Losabia in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 9Last Post: 08-19-2016, 07:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2015, 04:50 AM
- By Whitney Gabriel in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2015, 02:53 PM
- By bigdfx in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2014, 09:28 PM