How can I delete a mailbox?
How can I delete mailboxes from my gmail account on iPad 2?
I follow all the steps, but as soon as I press delete, it bumps me right back to my opening screen. So I click on mail again, and that mailbox is still there. I must be doing something wrong. I need COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS...PLEASE!
- 12-30-2014, 01:46 PM #2
- 38,490 Posts
Re: How can I delete a mailbox?
I no longer have a gmail account so I cannot test it for you in that regard. Having said that, all you should have to do is the following.
1. Initiate the native Mail app.
2. Select the specific email account you'd like to delete a mailbox from.
3. Select "Edit".
4. Select the mailbox you'd like to delete. Note: Some mailboxes cannot be deleted. The ones that cannot be deleted will be grayed out.
5. After selecting the mailbox you'd like to delete, select "Delete Mailbox". and then select "Save".
6. If taken to the previous screen, select "Done".
- 02-01-2015, 09:46 AM #3
- 02-01-2015, 10:19 AM #4
- By ZexyMichael in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 8Last Post: 12-30-2014, 07:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2014, 11:33 AM
- By heathertrent in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2014, 11:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2014, 11:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2014, 07:04 AM