I didn't have enough storage to install 8.1.2 on my 5s so I bought some more.
It requires 5.6 GB and I have 5.1. So I bought 200 GB. It still says it can't install. Not enough storage. I don't understand.
- 12-30-2014, 11:37 AM #2
Re: I didn't have enough storage to install 8.1.2 on my 5s so I bought some more.
It's physical storage on your device, not iCloud... you can't add to your device...
You need to delete music, video, and perhaps some apps to free up space - install the update, then re-sync to reinstall apps and put back what was deleted.
- 01-02-2015, 11:32 AM #3
- 01-02-2015, 11:37 AM #4
- By Garrett Losabia in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 9Last Post: 08-19-2016, 07:31 PM
- By ZexyMichael in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 8Last Post: 12-30-2014, 07:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2014, 11:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2014, 11:13 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2014, 07:40 AM