- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
New iPhone6 plus keeps prompting for iCloud password
Hi. Just upgraded from 5s to the 6 Plus. Everything went fine, all data and apps look good. However, I get prompted to put in my iCloud password almost every time I simply wake it up. No apps are stuck downloading.
I saw one suggestion to log out of my iCloud account, then log in again. Is this a smart idea if I have photos and data in iCloud? Will I lose data if I log out? Thanks.
- 12-29-2014, 08:43 PM #2
Re: New iPhone6 plus keeps prompting for iCloud password
Signing out of iCloud on a device will leave things in the cloud... The nagging log-in could be a sign that Apple might be having an issue on their end... I recently switched devices myself, and was having an occasional instance of seemingly nagging log-in for iCloud, but it seems to have subsided for me.
- By ariannedaven in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 142Last Post: 03-23-2015, 10:14 AM
- By Ryan ODonnell in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-03-2015, 09:45 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2014, 02:50 PM
- By paul haseldine in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2014, 09:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2014, 03:13 PM