My apple ID account has been hacked and my password and security questions have been changed. I cannot send my self an e-mailed reset because my e-mailed(an iCloud email address) is password protected by the same password. I cannot pass the two step verification process because my credit card on file is a old-former company AmEx card. Apple can not help me....Help?
    12-29-2014 04:38 PM
    My apple ID account has been hacked and my password and security questions have been changed. I cannot send my self an e-mailed reset because my e-mailed(an iCloud email address) is password protected by the same password. I cannot pass the two step verification process because my credit card on file is a old-former company AmEx card. Apple can not help me....Help?
    There is absolutely nothing we can do for you. Sorry. Contact Apple in regard to this matter.
    12-29-2014 05:56 PM
    Apple is going to be the only ones who can help you with that. If you have all of your information you can get it fixed.
    12-29-2014 06:23 PM