Having problem and issue with storage available
So I jail broke my phone and I've been having problems with the storage. Ever since i jailbroke my space available has been slowly going down. I started at 1.1gb now at 661mb and keeps going down. Sometimes I go back and check it goes up by 1 or 2 then will go down again unt it hits 0. This happened the first time I jailbroke so I did a fresh restore and jailbroke again and still happening it's really frustrating and annoying. I use Icleaner and it works for a bit but then it happens again. What is going on
- 12-27-2014, 08:34 AM #2
- 25,085 Posts
Re: Having problem and issue with storage available
Welcome to iMore! Are you adding photos, emails or messages? Saving iMessages takes a lot of space. Delete them. Use cloud based apps like Box, Dropbox and OneDrive to store photos and videos. Then delete them from your camera roll. Keep emails deleted. Delete songs you may no longer want.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2015, 11:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2014, 03:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2014, 03:32 PM
- By LockOnTech in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2014, 12:48 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2014, 07:40 AM