Family Sharing and iMessage Monitoring
Hi. Love your articles. We got an iPad Mini wifi for my daughter as we did not think an iPhone was necessary, yet. We set up a new Family Share account. There is a good and a bad. Good news is her and her friends are not blowing up my phone their text messages. Bad is that I cannot get her new iCloud account messaging to be visible from my phone.
Please let me know how I can select to see her iMessages.
- 12-26-2014, 02:11 PM #2
- 12-26-2014, 02:34 PM #3Banned
- 8,230 Posts
Re: Family Sharing and iMessage Monitoring
Just exercise your right as a parent to take it from her every once in a while and look thru them. I know the passcode on my kids' devices and they know that until they are an adult, I can look at their device(s) whenever I want to. I haven't had cause yet, but if I ever thought something was up, I wouldn't hesitate. And if they change the passcode without telling me, that is cause to take it away from them completely.
- 12-26-2014, 03:32 PM #4
- By LockOnTech in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2014, 12:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2014, 08:01 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2014, 07:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2014, 07:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2014, 07:14 AM