Mac Mini late 2013 keyboard and mouse capatibility
I am getting ready to buy a mac mini 2012, I want to use my own keyboard mouse they are both microsoft branded ones. Looking at the box of where my keyboard and mouse originated it list mac versions 10.4 through 10.7. Bought the keyboard and mouse this year so it is fairly new, anyone know if they have microsoft branded components with there mac product; do they work okay with maverick or yosemite?
Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
Last edited by LockOnTech; 12-26-2014 at 11:40 AM. Reason: No option to edit thread title, it should be mac mini late 2012 and not 2013.
- 12-26-2014, 11:55 AM #2
- By ea0423 in forum Mac MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2014, 09:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2014, 07:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2014, 07:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2014, 07:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2014, 07:14 AM