Is Instagram really being restarted?

I

iMore Question

is instagram really being restarted

On instgram it says all the accounts are being restarted because of frod and fake accounts so I want to know if this is true.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: is instagram really being restarted

I hope they don't boot my Wife's account. She doesn't use it for much of anything. Just to see pics of her Grandkids.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

lol that even goes for me . I downloaded this app called "get followers" and doubled my followers.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Cheater! I don't even have Instagram. But I have about 7,200 followers on Twitter. And I earned them. I'm sure there's some that are now inactive.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

Cheater! I don't even have Instagram. But I have about 7,200 followers on Twitter. And I earned them. I'm sure there's some that are now inactive.

Gee wiz! Well to put things in perspective, I had about 28 followers and now I have close to 60 lol. How the hell did you get all those followers?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Gee wiz! Well to put things in perspective, I had about 28 followers and now I have close to 60 lol. How the hell did you get all those followers?

It's my political account. I have 5 Twitter accounts. My Bama football account only has 386 followers. Allen West follows me on my political account. I've slacked off Twitter a lot.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

It's my political account. I have 5 Twitter accounts. My Bama football account only has 386 followers. Allen West follows me on my political account. I've slacked off Twitter a lot.

What's the user name for your political account? PM it to me

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I have about 100 followers and follow about 100 people on both Instagram and Twitter. I can't keep up with it all if it gets over about 100.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

I have about 100 followers and follow about 100 people on both Instagram and Twitter. I can't keep up with it all if it gets over about 100.

Yeah I agree! especially on Twitter. I don't even see everything that's posted when I was following more than like 50-60 people/sources.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419652100.756939.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members