Why can't Apple let iPhone 5 work.
I used wifi calling at inlaws house for 2years on my hoc worked great. Due to work I need iPhone i purchased 2iphone 5's being told they would work. Bad business practice. Now what do I do?
- 12-25-2014, 09:35 AM #2iMore Genius
- 20,843 Posts
Re: Why can't Apple let iPhone 5 work.
WHO told you? People at an Apple Store or some other seller? What I'd do is take them back to the point of original purchase, and do a return/exchange for a device that meets my needs... Including the wifi calling.... Bear in mind that to my knowledge, T-Mobile is the only US carrier that presently supports wifi calling outside of FaceTime, and other carriers are expected to support wifi calling in 2015...
- By Davyo in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 21Last Post: 05-31-2015, 09:40 AM
- By melmurphy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2014, 04:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2014, 09:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2014, 08:59 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2014, 07:51 AM