Why do you have to be 18-25 years to win a free iPhone 5S?

I

iMore Question

I think everyone , of all age should have the right to win free Iphone 5s because everyone want free staff right?
Is there any right that say people who are under 18 can't win free staff?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: why do you have to be 18-25 years to win a free iphone 5s?

Where exactly are you seeing this restriction?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I think everyone , of all age should have the right to win free Iphone 5s because everyone want free staff right?

My guess is that because "free stuff" comes with strings attached. In most jurisdictions, people under the age of 18 are minors, and not of legal age. They cannot legally enter into any kind of binding agreement, because they are minors.

Also, because those are the rules set forth by the people running the contest. They can require pretty much anything they want to restrict.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

First of all, winning is not a right. It's a privilege. Furthermore, various laws can dictate the age requirements of various contests. Having said that, whenever iMore have contests, it is for its "members" and not anonymous "guests". Finally, instead of waiting around hoping to win something, it may be more satisfying to work and save for an iPhone.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

First of all, winning is not a right. It's a privilege. Furthermore, various laws can dictate the age requirements of various contests. Having said that, whenever iMore have contests, it is for its "members" and not anonymous "guests". Finally, instead of waiting around hoping to win something, it may be more satisfying to work and save for an iPhone.

Kids today have entitlement I have never witnessed before. Some how they deserve everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I've been seeing a lot of posts of this nature lately. It's sad. Only things I wanted free when I was a kid had consisted of sunshine, water, and good weather to climb trees.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro