Why can't I update my app?
Every time that I try to update my app, i press on update and it goes straight back to the app that I'm trying to update. I want to update it as their are some very cool Christmassy things that I would like to do on it.
- 12-24-2014, 08:50 AM #2
- 12-24-2014, 09:13 AM #3
- 25,024 Posts
Re: Why can't I update my app?
I've noticed when I update some apps recently, when I tap to update, it takes me to the App. But when I go back to look, it did update. If it's just an occasional thing, try a hard reset like Yuk suggests. Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release. Another thing you can do is go to Settings >iTunes and App Store >Automatic Downloads> Toggle on App Store updates. After updating, Toggle it back off.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- By Huggie in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2014, 10:14 AM
- By Evilguppy in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 12-27-2014, 06:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2014, 11:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2014, 06:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2014, 06:11 AM