Handy phone mute/unmute?
I'm often on large conference calls. Everyone is asked to mute when not talking, otherwise everyone's background noise is picked up on the conference bridge. When I want to quickly say something, it takes too long and requires too much manipulation to get to the mute button on my phone screen (get the phone out of my pocket, swipe, open the right screen, hit unmute) so I loose the opportunity to respond timely. If someone asks me a question, it appears to others on the call that I'm not paying attention.
- 12-24-2014, 08:23 AM #2
- 12-24-2014, 08:24 AM #3
Re: Handy phone mute/unmute?
There's always the captain obvious approach... Keep the phone out and on the dial pad screen where the mute button is readily available... Or the other captain obvious approach...seek out a set of ear buds or headphones with a physical mute switch...
- 12-24-2014, 08:38 AM #4
- 12-24-2014, 08:41 AM #5
- 12-24-2014, 08:41 AM #6
- 12-24-2014, 08:43 AM #7
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 12-24-2014, 09:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2014, 07:19 AM
- By dvdblod in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2014, 05:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2014, 04:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2014, 03:37 PM