Downgrading iPad 3?
Is it still possible to downgrade iPad 3 to iOS 6? I know Apple not signing that any more, but i don't know, maybe with SHSH blobs or something?
- 12-24-2014, 03:34 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
Re: Downgrading iPad 3?
It may not be possible anymore. As far as I know once apple stops signing the firmware version it becomes obsolete. I know in the past with iOS 5 etc you could save your SHSH blobs if you were jail broken and revert back that way but I don't think that method works anymore. Hopefully someone else can confirm this for you.
- 12-24-2014, 07:11 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2014, 07:25 AM
- By 69GT in forum iPad 4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2014, 12:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2014, 05:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2014, 12:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2014, 08:30 AM