Is 128GB storage enough on a Macbook Air or Pro?
I am a first-time Macbook buyer deciding between the Air and Pro (with or without Retina). I am a college student and will store a good amount of documents, photos, and music on my computer. Is 128GB enough? Can you describe how much you are able to store in that space yourself? Thanks!
- 12-24-2014, 06:34 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 174 Posts
Re: Is 128GB storage enough on a Macbook Air or Pro?
It depends, if you are just going to store photos; than any storage macbook will do just fine, however if you going to do more than just storing photos such as applications, music, videos then a higher capacity is worth looking at. But it is up to you how much storage you want.
Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
- By armeda04 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 01-03-2015, 04:44 PM
- By ssjmec in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2014, 08:17 AM
- By 69GT in forum iPad 4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2014, 12:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2014, 11:51 PM