How do I take a selfie?

I

iMore Question

how do i take selfie

how do I take a photo of myself on my iphone?

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
how do i take selfie

I think the same person is "asking" all these stupid questions we've been having here lately from unregistered users.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: how do i take selfie

Stay in front of the mirror, pose like a five year old and take a picture with your phone

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
how do i take selfie

how do I take a photo of myself on my iphone?

Do you at least know how to use the camera on your iPhone? If so, great. From within the camera app, tap on the camera pic to switch it to the front-facing camera. Afterwards, you should see your own image on the display. When you're ready, tap on the big white button at the bottom of the screen. Voila!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Seriously, there comes a point in the discussion when I have to ask the question: "Do you still have the box that the device came in?"... if they answer in the affirmative, my next response is to instruct them to box the device up and return it to the store. When the customer service rep asks why you’re returning the device, the answer is obvious. "I am not smart enough to own/use this device."...

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Seriously, there comes a point in the discussion when I have to ask the question: "Do you still have the box that the device came in?"... if they answer in the affirmative, my next response is to instruct them to box the device up and return it to the store. When the customer service rep asks why you?re returning the device, the answer is obvious. "I am not smart enough to own/use this device."...

But you forgot the instructions on how to box up the device up. ;)