Email from Apple
Got an email from Apple (?). Here is the text of the email:
"Deαr Αpple Custοmer,
We infοrm yοu that yοur accοunt is abοut tο expire in less than 72 hours, it is imperative to perfοrm a Verificαtion οf yοur infοrmαtion frοm nοw, οtherwise yοur accοunt will be sυspended. Just click the link belοw and using yοur Αpple ID and pαsswοrd."
Is this legit?
- 12-23-2014, 01:58 PM #2
- 12-23-2014, 02:27 PM #3
- 12-23-2014, 03:09 PM #4
- 12-24-2014, 04:52 PM #5
- 12-24-2014, 05:39 PM #6Banned
- 8,230 Posts
Re: Email from Apple
Most likely not legit. A subscription renewal will just tell you that it will happen on a certain date if you don't cancel and not direct you to enter a user name and password.
Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You probably won't hear back but that is where phishing schemes and the like are investigated.
- 12-24-2014, 08:17 PM #7
How do I acquire a password to enable screen mirroring from my iPod Touch to my Sony Blue Ray player?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2015, 09:23 AM
- By wd88 in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 4Last Post: 12-24-2014, 09:28 AM
- By tult seo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2014, 11:56 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2014, 11:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2014, 11:04 AM