Which is more durable? Macbook Air v. Macbook Pro (with or without Retina)?
I am a college student and first-time Mac buyer. I am looking for a laptop that I can use for homework and organization. I am, however, prone to accidents and terrified of damaging my laptop. I am more concerned about damage from dropping it.
I realize that I must be careful with it, but I want to know if there is a Macbook that is more durable than the others.
- 12-22-2014, 10:47 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 174 Posts
Re: Which is more durable? Macbook Air v. Macbook Pro (with or without Retina)?
Probably the macbook air is okay, there are less moving parts as the macbook air uses flash storage vs the macbook pro with a hard disk drive. If you are worried about drops they make cases for macbooks, I have this case.
Sent from my iPod touch 5th Gen using Tapatalk
- 12-23-2014, 01:54 AM #3
- 12-23-2014, 05:57 AM #4
- 12-23-2014, 07:28 AM #5
- By Raptor007 in forum Apple TVReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2016, 03:14 AM
- By mark5019 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 10Last Post: 12-23-2014, 01:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2014, 02:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2014, 10:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2014, 04:40 PM