Tapatalk Pro

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
See????? No signature in pro.

Yep I see, I have set my signature on the iMore website. People don't see it on Tapatalk, but they do on the website though.

I couldn't care less about signature though.

Some features ought to be free and available for Pro purchasers, but not all functionality of the Pro is available on the free version. That's why I still stay on Pro

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yep I see, I have set my signature on the iMore website. People don't see it on Tapatalk, but they do on the website though.

I couldn't care less about signature though.

Some features ought to be free and available for Pro purchasers, but not all functionality of the Pro is available on the free version. That's why I still stay on Pro

I do like my siggie. I use different devices with different siggies to show the device I'm using.
I'm phone crazy.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I know, right? It's hideous.. I intend to stay as long as possible on Pro, if it's up to me.

And did you find Pro in the Purchased section on AppStore?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I know, right? It's hideous.. I intend to stay as long as possible on Pro, if it's up to me.

And did you find Pro in the Purchased section on AppStore?

Yup that's where I showed you how the siggie is missing.
I just thought folks were saying that we could somehow call up functionalities by virtue of being vip.

I'm on pro now to type this. But I'll revert back to regular. I miss my siggie.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
See??? I want to let people know I'm on my lovely sexy gold iPhone

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I just thought folks were saying that we could somehow call up functionalities by virtue of being vip.

True, I've read in the beginning of Pro not being available anymore, that the free version would have some in-app purchases for free, 'cause they'd already paid for the Pro app.

However l, I couldn't find any difference between normal and free

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I only have one smartphone and that's the gold 32GB 5S

I've got a mad desire to pay 378, turn in my 6, and get the 6Plus. I'm *this* close.

But.....I will be strong and I will avoid the temptation. I will wait for the Plus in September.

I'll get it cash then.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I've got a mad desire to pay 378, turn in my 6, and get the 6Plus. I'm *this* close.

But.....I will be strong and I will avoid the temptation. I will wait for the Plus in September.

I'll get it cash then.

You should buy the 6plus. It has a better camera, it's bigger and it's nicer. The 6 is like a toy in comparison to the +

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I'll get it cash then.

The 6s Plus might have 2 gb RAM next year.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I'll get it cash then.

I’m sure that if you had been a good girl this past year, Old St Nick would have brought you one. #lessonlearned #betterlucknextChristmas :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods