Is there a way to share an iTunes library between 2 spouses that are divorcing?
My spouse and I have collected a large iTunes library over our many years together. We are divorcing and neither of us want to give up all the content. I am under the assumption that all the DRM free music is transferable between new libraries, but we have Movies, TV shows and apps on top of the Mac apps. I know I can authorize an account on each computer, but what about the one who has to create a new account?
- 12-22-2014, 12:18 PM #2
- 12-22-2014, 01:40 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: Is there a way to share an iTunes library between 2 spouses that are divorcing?
One action that you could try is transferring your Mac videos into a universally recognized language codec like .mov or .mpeg using dvd and video file transfer software. As for your drm free songs just throw them on a portable flash or hard drive and then paste the music to your new apple id account.
- 12-22-2014, 02:10 PM #4Banned
- 8,230 Posts
- By smileyboy in forum iPhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2014, 12:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2014, 04:10 PM
My iTunes application synced with different iTunes accounts and apps were shared accidentally, how do I get rid of the update request for non-existent apps?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2014, 01:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2014, 12:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2014, 11:30 AM