iTunes application sync with different iTunes accounts - apps shared accidently
2 iPhones were sync on same computer but different iTunes accounts. 2 apps show in update on one phone but belong to other iTunes account, no apps showing on phone or in app list to remove. It's like a ghost update for the wrong account - how do I get rid of the update request for the non-existent apps?
- 12-22-2014, 01:35 PM #2
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2014, 04:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2014, 02:21 PM
- By Shekhar Shashank Pant in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2014, 01:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2014, 09:40 AM
- By Snowflake_Snickers in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2014, 06:35 AM