Ipad without sound after update do IOS 8.1.2
After I updated my Ipad 3rd generation to the new IOS 8.1.2 (Was running the 8.1.1 before without any problem) Its sound just doesn´t work. I tried everything, even reseting and formating everything without any result. I know that it´s not a problem with the speakers (Siri is working with sound) and no problem with the mute button (I´m not that much of a newbie). And to add up, the volume control just vanished! It´s nowhere to be found. The sound only works with headphones.
P.S. After a utterly defeat, I turned off my device and went to bed. When I woke up I turned it back on and the sound was back. But sadly, after another regular reset (I had to), the problem was back. I tried the same thing again but with no sucess.
- 12-22-2014, 01:41 PM #2
- 5,269 Posts
Re: Ipad without sound after update do IOS 8.1.2
When you reset and formatted everything, did you set it up as a new device or restore from backup.
If you restored from backup try to set the device up as new and see if the issue continues. If it does head to the Apple store for a genius bar appointment.
- By yiwostudios in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2014, 09:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2014, 05:44 PM
- By Shekhar Shashank Pant in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2014, 01:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2014, 07:00 AM
- By Jamie Anderson3 in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2014, 06:45 AM