I'm trying ti erase an iPhone 4 ..
There is no sim card as I've upgraded to a 6
It keeps saying "Verification failure" cannot connect to iCloud
- 12-21-2014, 09:11 PM #2
- 24,980 Posts
Re: I'm trying ti erase an iPhone 4 ..
Welcome to iMore! If you're trying to erase the phone, why are you on iCloud verification? Go to Settings >General >Reset >Erase All Content and Settings. With no SIM card, you won't get phone service.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- By LSglock89 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2015, 11:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2015, 05:03 PM
- By mmohn01 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 12-26-2014, 10:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2014, 09:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2014, 05:13 PM