Deleting pics from an iPhone 6
When deleting a photo or video from iPhone 6 will they also get deleted from my iCloud storage? I tried just deleting a single picture then checked iCloud and noticed I could not find the picture in the cloud either. I just want to clear space on the iPhone 6 but retain the pictures and videos in the cloud. Any suggestions?
- 12-20-2014, 01:02 PM #2iMore Genius
- 6,416 Posts
Re: Deleting pics from an iPhone 6
It will end up in both "recently deleted" on the phone and iCloud.
I think the workaround for what you're trying to accomplish would be to let all your pictures from your phone sync to your iCloud photo library, turn it off in Settings - icloud - Photos, then wait a minute or so before toggling it back on.
- By Jamie Wooten in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 11Last Post: 12-22-2014, 12:04 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2014, 12:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2014, 11:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2014, 10:39 AM
- By Kylila Lovelace in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2014, 10:16 AM