How good are iPhones?

I

iMore Question

i would love to see some comments on how good a PHONE these devices actually are.

i need something that maximizes the generally weak signal i get and delivers the best possible clarity.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: i would love to see some comments on how good a PHONE these devices actually are.

That seems more of a carrier issue than a phone issue. I have no issues using my phone as a phone. I am on Verizon Wireless- great network great service.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Namdnas78

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: i would love to see some comments on how good a PHONE these devices actually are.

As far as the phone itself goes for being used as a PHONE, they are great - like the above comment said, it's really a matter of the carrier for the quality. I have the 6 Plus. My only minor complaint, and has always been with the iPhone in general (I've been with the iPhone since the 4S on Verizon...and had a 3GS way back with AT&T), is that the "loudness" of the earpiece speaker at the top of the phone when talking to someone doesn't go as high as I would like. Sometimes I struggle to hear someone on the other end. My brother also feels the same way with his new iPhone 6 Plus. I really wish they would fix this - it can be easily done in iOS/software. Until then, I've developed a habit of when I answer a call, I always say "hold on, let me put my earphones in" instead of "hello". LOL.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2