how do i stop the lock button from ending a call
While im in a call the screen is unlocked when i push the lock button it ends my call
- 12-19-2014, 03:31 PM #2
- 12-19-2014, 05:09 PM #3
- 10,529 Posts
Re: how do i stop the lock button from ending a call
You're phone will lock it self if you hold it to your ear, and if you would like to use the speaker mode, your phone will go to sleep after the specified time in settings. You don't ever have to press the lock button to put your device to sleep
- 12-20-2015, 07:47 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: How do I stop the lock button from ending a call?
I have the same problem. If I respond to a text or something, and I'm on speaker, I can't lock my phone without ending the call. But my husband can lock his iPhone and never end the call. We both have the iPhone 5s. I have been trying to figure this out for almost 2 years.
- By applemaster in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2015, 04:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2015, 02:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2014, 02:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2014, 12:28 PM
- By mark5019 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 30Last Post: 12-23-2014, 11:05 PM