How do I fix CRC error in the log? My iPhone 5 is rebooting.
i have an iphone 5 , is rebooting i dont know one at 2minutes
in log i have the panic log with crc error
i replaced already the battery ,and i tried dfu mode restore / full restore itunes and all restore possible
- 12-19-2014, 12:59 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
re: How do I fix CRC error in the log? My iPhone 5 is rebooting.
I'm sorry, but I'm not quite following what you're stating so I'll just ask a few questions.
1. When did the problem begin?
2. Why did you replace the battery?
3. Is the iPhone constantly rebooting, possibly every 2 minutes or so?
4. When you say, "I tried DFU mode restore / full restore iTunes and all restore possible", does that mean that problem restoring the iPhone was successful?
5. Did you restore and set it up as new or from a backup? If from a backup, restore it again, and then set it up as new.
- 12-19-2014, 01:28 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Re: How do I fix CRC error in the log? My iPhone 5 is rebooting.
and wdt timeout log
problem begin few weeks ago , i replaced my battery because the apple support did a test online and told me was a battery issue , i dont have apple store in my country so i replaced at a service
the iphone is rebooting one time at 2minutes
i restored in all way possible but the rebooting is still happening
i restored as a new, but also with a backup , still rebooting
also , my battery % isnt working , i have to restart the phone to see how much % battery i have
- 09-18-2015, 02:26 PM #4
- By applemaster in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2015, 04:53 AM
- By AlexJ92 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 55Last Post: 01-31-2015, 05:06 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2014, 12:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2014, 11:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2014, 11:19 AM