How do I add events to my work calendar from my iPhone?
I used to be able to add an event to my work calendar from my phone (non-iPhone), but I'm having trouble with the iPhone. I've missed several important appointments because I don't check my phone calendar when I'm in my office. I'm hoping this isn't yet another instance where the iPhone won't talk to my computer because it's a pc!!!!!!
- 12-19-2014, 11:51 AM #2
Re: How do I add events to my work calendar from my iPhone?
If someone else is inputting the events onto your work calendar, is it possible for you to "subscribe" to that calendar? Anyway, go to Settings - General - Background App Refresh and enable to toggle button next to your calendar app if it's not the native Calendar app. If you're using the native Calendar app, go to Settings - Cellular and then make sure the toggle button is enabled next to "Calendar". Hopefully, the above will rectify the dilemma.
- By AlexJ92 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 55Last Post: 01-31-2015, 05:06 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2014, 11:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2014, 11:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2014, 10:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2014, 10:19 AM