Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Thanks. I started using Backblaze. You should be one of their partners

Just wanted to say thanks for writing your article. I'd been using Time Machine (ineffectively) but wasn't sure an online backup like DropBox or iCloud Drive would really meet my needs. After reading your article, I decided to try out Backblaze. I'm going to convert my trial to a 2-year membership.

I realize you're a journalist, but you might considering putting a "partner" link in your articles so you can get referral commissions. In this case, your article is the sole reason i considered Backblaze.

Thanks again,

Default re:

I can only assume you're referring to the June 23, 2014 iMore Blog article titled, "How To Setup A Complete Backup Strategy For Your Mac: Time Machine, Cloning and the Cloud" written by Peter Cohen. If so, on behalf of Mr. Cohen and the iMore Blog staff, you're welcome, and thank you...

Article Link: How to set up a complete backup strategy for your Mac: Time Machine, cloning, and the cloud! | iMore