How do I enable a monthly calendar that stays open all the time on my Macbook Plus?

I

iMore Question

I just want a monthly calendar that stays open all the time on my Macbook Plus.

I want to see it open all the time (not have to click to open), so that I always know not only the date, but the day of week, month, what's coming up (Christmas, for instance!). This isn't a lot to ask. Am I missing something?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: I just want a monthly calendar that stays open all the time on my Macbook Plus.

Open the MacBook's system preferences... select date & time... click "clock"... turn on "show date and time in menu bar and set any of the other options to your liking... then, in the upper right of the menu bar, the date & time will be there... check out Notification Center... in the upper right corner on the menu bar... click that.. you can configure what you see... today & tomorrow's calendar are there... otherwise, just leave the calendar open and click it to see beyond notification center.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: I just want a monthly calendar that stays open all the time on my Macbook Plus.

Not sure what you want? A magic calendar that just pops open. All you need to do is open the calendar when you turn on the Mac.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR