Mac.com Email Adress
I created a mac.com email address for a free (without having any mac products way back when)...completely forgot about it until now. Was able to get my password for it. So I have an IPad and will be getting an Iphone soon. So, my question is what can I, if anything, can I use this email address for? Still receive email? Itunes? Main Apple ID?
- 12-15-2014, 10:48 AM #2iMore Genius
- 20,830 Posts
Re: Mac.com Email Adress
If you can log in to iCloud.com with the credentials, you can use it just like any of your other email address(es)... As well as synching your device to iCloud... And if you can log into the iTunes Store with the credentials, you can do the usual things that go with any other AppleID...
- 12-15-2014, 11:18 AM #3
- By ry4 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 18Last Post: 12-29-2014, 04:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2014, 10:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2014, 09:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2014, 11:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2014, 12:12 PM