how to view closed program history on ipad
My 14 year old daughter has been removing programs she's used when I ask to look at her iPad. I double tap the home button and it doesn't show anything but the home screen.
How do I access the programs she has swiped "up" and how far back can I go? This is a school iPad and she has a bunch of games and other programs on the IPad and I don't know if I should have the school remove everything NOT vital to school work.
I won't get the school involved unless I have to, I'd just like to know what has been accessed for the last week or two and Why?
- 12-14-2014, 09:58 PM #2iMore Genius
- 4,495 Posts
Re: how to view closed program history on ipad
For the most part what she has installed is what's there. Once she closes the app it's closed until it's opened again. If it's deleted then you can look in the purchased section of the App Store to see what has been downloaded.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 27Last Post: 12-19-2014, 11:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2014, 09:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2014, 09:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2014, 09:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2014, 09:10 PM