- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Macbook Air or Retina Macbook Pro 13"
Hi! I've read a lot of forums about this question and one of the answers always goes like "It depends what you'll use it for."
I'm getting my first Macbook early next year. I'll mainly use it for work, which includes mostly of emails and word processing. I run a blog, too, so I'll use Lightroom or Photoshop occasionally (like once or twice a week at most). Also, it will serve as somewhat of a backup when my Windows desktop decides to go bonkers in the middle of the week (I work at home ).
I want to go for the Air with it's price but I'm not sure if it's wise since it doesn't have retina and I think that's where this tech age is going to go?
Please help a sister out. Thanks in advance!
PS: Also, should I wait for the 2015 versions or should I just get one right now?
- 12-12-2014, 04:36 PM #2
- 5,177 Posts
Re: Macbook Air or Retina Macbook Pro 13"
I keep hearing rumors of a retina air but nothing has been announced. Either way the retina one if and when it comes out will cost more than the non retina. Check out the retina MacBook. They are really nice and should serve you well
Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk
- By keegyy in forum Windows, Linux & Others on the MacReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2015, 11:40 AM
- By zb1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2014, 02:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2014, 02:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2014, 07:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2014, 03:59 PM