Why does a question fall of the forum after a short while?

I

iMore Question

Why does a question fall of the forum after a short while?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Questions do not fall out of the forums after a short while. Newer threads are merely placed in front of older ones.

zb1

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
My original question does not appear anywhere. The question was: Which size watch is Tim Cook wearing in his public appearances? The 38 or 42? That question was posted 3 times and i haven't located it anywhere.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
My original question does not appear anywhere. The question was: Which size watch is Tim Cook wearing in his public appearances? The 38 or 42? That question was posted 3 times and i haven't located it anywhere.

It could have been deemed spam if it was posted 3 times.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

zb1

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the quick response. It's just that it's odd that this question (about questions falling off) was actually the sub question of my original questions as state above. As for the spam issue the question fell off the first posting. Anyway I guess I'll repost the question tomorrow now that I've set up a login with imore.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Your original thread was titled, "What size watch is Tim Cook wearing?" In the body of the thread, it stated, "Why does a question fall of the forum after a short while?". I, like others, saw the title as an attention grabber because it, in our minds, had nothing to do with the question in the post. Now, in your new thread containing the same attention grabbing title, you've posted a photo of Tim Cook wearing a watch. I will answer the question in this manner: I have no idea what size watch Mr. Cook is wearing. Heck, I don't even know what size watch I'm currently wearing, and as long as it fits my wrist, I don't care what size it is...:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro