My jailbroke phone won't turn on. What should I do?
i jailbroke my iphone 5 a while ago and i locked the screen and now it wont turn on. i have synced with my laptop on itunes so just restore it?
- 12-09-2014, 07:02 PM #2
- 38,501 Posts
Re: my jailbroke phone wont turn on
Define "a while ago". As for your question, you should be able to connect your iPhone to your computer and restore it via iTunes, however, you did state that your "jailbroke phone won't turn on". Having said that, if you are certain that the battery has enough charge to turn on, press the power key or press and hold both the power and home button until you see the Apple logo.
- By Emmett95 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2015, 09:30 AM
- By ErinHenriksen in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2014, 11:33 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2014, 03:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2014, 02:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2014, 02:12 PM