Removing the original start up disk..
So I did a new partition and installed Yosemite.. all went well and works.. Now I want to remove my original start up disk but I get an error message Couldn't unmount disk..
So now I have a hard disk with 2 partitions one with my old os and one with Yosemite..
I only want the one with Yosemite..
What to do ??
- By AirHej1 in forum VerizonReplies: 33Last Post: 08-12-2015, 11:07 PM
- By bembol in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 35Last Post: 02-19-2015, 11:17 AM
- By dixie dregs in forum iPhone 6Replies: 10Last Post: 12-13-2014, 06:26 PM
- By bcarruth62 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2014, 05:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2014, 12:30 PM