Retaining site login in Private browsing?!
Hi. In the new Yosemite Private browsing is there a way to retain site logins clicked through from a Private window - it seems to not retain that info from the original Private window?!
- 12-09-2014, 12:10 PM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,374 Posts
Re: Retaining site login in Private browsing?!
That's one of the features of private browsing. It does not allow for the storage of private login information. If you want to store your login information, use the standard Safari tabs without Private and you can store it to your keychain.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2015, 08:34 AM
- By drmacintosh in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2015, 10:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2014, 06:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2014, 06:40 PM