Is there a way to make the keyboard display larger on the iPhone 5s?

I

iMore Question

Iphone 4s Larger Keyboard for Text & Mail & Other Display

Is there any way to make the keyboard display larger in the iPhone 5s? (Other than switching to landscape)?

Also, I can barely see the time & battery usage at the top of the screen. Also, the "Back", Contact Name, & "Contact" display at the top of the text message screens. Any way to make those larger?

I've made several adjustments to make things easier to read in settings (which has helped significantly), but it doesn't seem to make the changes to everything.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Iphone 4s Larger Keyboard for Text & Mail & Other Display

Is there any way to make the keyboard display larger in the iPhone 5s? (Other than switching to landscape)?
Not that I'm aware of, and although there is a "zoom keyboard" option in iOS 8.1.1, it looked the same when I briefly enabled it.

Also, I can barely see the time & battery usage at the top of the screen. Also, the "Back", Contact Name, & "Contact" display at the top of the text message screens. Any way to make those larger?
if you can, the options will be in the Accessibility sections of the Settings.

I've made several adjustments to make things easier to read in settings (which has helped significantly), but it doesn't seem to make the changes to everything.
Do you wear prescription eyeglasses or reading glasses? If not, you may want to consider one or both, if you haven't already.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner