Why can't I play stuff from iTunes on my home theater speakers via Bluetooth after iOS 8.1.1 update?
Before 8.1.1 update, I was playing my iTunes from my iPad Air via Bluetooth to my Boston Acoustic SoundWare Digital XS Cinema (great speaker system.) After updating to 8.1.1, I've lost that capability. Same situation from my iPhone 5 - lost the capability. It works with my MacBook Air via Bluetooth.
Apple can't figure it out yet.
- 12-08-2014, 06:51 PM #2
- 38,490 Posts
Re: I can't play my iPad Air iTunes on my home theater speakers via Bluetooth after iOS 8.1.1update
I can't understand why it won't work for you. Have you tried re-pairing the iPad Air and iPhone 5 with your sound system? Maybe go to Settings - General - Reset and then select "Reset All Settings" just in case a corrupt setting may be the problem?
- By craftEcowgirl in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 12-09-2014, 09:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2014, 03:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2014, 02:41 PM
- By Ravi Chandola in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2014, 02:18 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2014, 02:12 PM