How do you reload an older IOS?
When I delete the last message n a thread, is use to go back in history to the last date/ time now with IOS 8 it remains and a recent message. Is there a way to change this c
- 12-08-2014, 08:05 AM #2
- 12-08-2014, 08:25 AM #3
Re: How do you reload an older IOS?
Not sure what you mean! Are you referring to in the messages app? In iMessage? You can delete any message you want in iOS 8. But you are not clear what you're trying to do. What, exactly, are you trying to do? You can set the history of your messages in settings. Go to Settings >Messages > Scroll down to "Keep Messages">Set to desired setting. 1. 30 days 2. 1 year 3. Forever. This is a new feature in iOS 8. Maybe it's not set as you like. So go to Settings >Messages and scroll down to this:
Then choose from this:
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- By wdh1987 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 28Last Post: 03-13-2015, 09:13 PM
- By baidu wonder in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2014, 07:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2014, 07:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2014, 09:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2014, 09:11 PM