ringtones are disappearing on iPhone 6
I purchased ringtones from the App Store on my iPhone 6 and the next day they disappeared. How can I get them back and use them?
- 12-07-2014, 05:33 PM #2
Re: ringtones are disappearing on iPhone 6
Welcome to iMore! Many people are having this issue. It's an iOS 8 bug. Apple is aware of it and is working on a fix. For now, you might call or email iTunes. In the future, be sure to sync purchased ringtones to iTunes on your computer. Ringtones and audio books are not put in a purchased list. You can only download them once. So as soon as you purchase a ringtone, sync it to iTunes in a tones section. I'm not sure about that. But that's what I read. It goes somewhere in iTunes where it stays safe. Good luck.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- 06-28-2016, 03:06 AM #3
- By SeanHRCC in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2014, 05:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2014, 05:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2014, 05:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2014, 04:23 PM
- By asudevil in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2014, 04:00 PM