Need Help to retrieve whatsapp msg.
Hello everyone ,
I am a big fan of whatsapp and i use it most of the time. My phone is iPhone 5s , running ios 8.1 . I didnt make automatic backups on whatsapp,it was turned off.2 days ago i made a manual backup ( 132 mb - 63220 msg-s ) . Last night i deleted accidentally a very important conversation and,which also included 500 photos . As it seems,whatsapp did an automatic backup after i deleted the conversation,i unnistalled whatsapp and then i restores,but i didnt have any msg from that number . My question is - Is there any way that we can acces the " backup history " , or retrieve the msgs before the last backup !
Thank you very much
Last edited by taz323; 12-07-2014 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Edit content
- 12-07-2014, 07:29 AM #2
- 12-07-2014, 07:34 AM #3
- 12-07-2014, 08:22 AM #4
- 12-07-2014, 08:23 AM #5
- 12-19-2014, 03:47 AM #6iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Need Help to retrieve whatsapp msg.
I used to meet the same question and my friend told me how to solve it and I now
know there are mainly two methods to recover deleted sms from whatsapp from iphone.
Method 1. Recover WhatsApp messages Directly from your iPhone
Step 1 Connect your Device and Run the Program
Step 2 Scan for Deleted WhatsApp Chat History
Step 3 Selectively Recover WhatsApp Text Messages
Method 2. Regain WhatsApp Chat Conversations from iTunes Backup Files
Step 1 Select and Extract your iPhone Backup
Step 2 Preview and Check to Recover WhatsApp Messages
Just have a try,it is easy.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2014, 08:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2014, 08:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2014, 07:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2014, 06:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2014, 09:58 PM