Why did my notes disappear from my notes app?

I

iMore Question

yesterday, I wrote a note, closed out and checked my social media apps and whatnot, opened the notes app back up a few minutes later and there was nothing there. They were not connected to a cloud, only on my phone and I checked my cloud and the email associated with it anyway and there was nothing there. I had not recently updated my ios or anything like that; i did absolutely nothing. my phone was behaving oddly and closing out of apps as soon as i opened them and also my storage is low and i get the low storage notification all the time but idk if that would have anything to do with it. The phone is a 6 plus and it has ios 8.1 but i haven't updated the ios system since i got the phone.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
yesterday, I wrote a note, closed out and checked my social media apps and whatnot, opened the notes app back up a few minutes later and there was nothing there. They were not connected to a cloud, only on my phone and I checked my cloud and the email associated with it anyway and there was nothing there. I had not recently updated my ios or anything like that; i did absolutely nothing. my phone was behaving oddly and closing out of apps as soon as i opened them and also my storage is low and i get the low storage notification all the time but idk if that would have anything to do with it. The phone is a 6 plus and it has ios 8.1 but i haven't updated the ios system since i got the phone.

What is the storage capacity of your phone?