How can I stop iPhone from creating multiple picture folders?
I used to have 2 or 3 folders on the iPhone drive when I connected to my computer. Now I have 40 folders! Very confusing. Some folders have only 1 picture in them. I have to search through every folder to find the pictures I'm looking for.
The new picture management system on the iPhone works well on the phone. How do I stop the creation of so many folders?
- 12-06-2014, 07:17 AM #2
- By worknman in forum iOSReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2014, 01:45 PM
- By oakworth in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2014, 07:18 AM
- By MarcCarterBath in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2014, 05:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2014, 11:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2014, 10:40 PM