Curious as to the iMore's staff feelings on screen protectors?

I

iMore Question

I tend to always put on a screen protector when I make my yearly iPhone upgrade. Over the past couple years I have transitioned to using glass instead of the plastic films. I always insure my devices with either Applecare or Squaretrade and start to kick myself for putting more money into it with the purchase of the screen protector. Wondering what the iMore's staff's feeling is on the issue. Do you use them, if so which ones do you like best, or do you prefer to use the device as it was made, unobstructed. Part of me says that I am taking away from the intended experience by putting on another layer of glass over what is already there, but then there is the guy on my shoulder saying to protect your investment.

Thanks so much for your time,

Chris Fairbank

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Depends on if you're using a case with a built in protector. I use the Otterbox Defender on all my iPhone's, so it has the built in protector. If you want to ensure that your screen never gets scratched, a screen protector is the way to go. They make good ones in both plastic and glass. It really comes down to personal preference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would agree as I am not a staffer but I use a screen protector on my iPhone and my iPad Air same kind by Zagg and I know many that use their new glass Protector and love it!! Good luck with your decision.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods